the DINING HALL @ Camp Parsons
New dining hall for 600 scouts and adults inspired by heavy timber lodges and WPA structures. Replaces and references a dining hall that served campers for nearly 80 years.
Award of Merit – ENR 2015 Best Projects
Construction Award • Private building Under $10 million
ALTARING PEACE; Peace Lutheran Church
JESUIT CHAPEL; Bellarmine Preparatory School
Remodeling a 60s remodel of the 1926 residence chapel
GATHERING TOGETHER; First Samoan Congregational Church of Tacoma
EXTENDING PEACE; Peace Lutheran Church
Peace Community Center Addition to historic neighborhood Peace Lutheran Church; fully accessible muli-purpose hall, offices, meeting rooms, classrooms, and kitchen.
GAINING ACCESS; St. James Episcopal Church
Elevator addition and accessibility improvements.
EXTENDING SILENCE Addition; Tacoma Friends Meeting
Classroom, Library, and Caretaker’s Suite Addition
CASA GARY; Tacoma Catholic Worker
Upper floor addition and ground floor remodel of this 1898 residence into transitional housing with seven bedrooms.